Ruttner bottle RT
Robust and accurate, ideal for sampling shallow water.
The Ruttner Bottle allows samples to be taken at different water depths. The robust design of the bottle improves sampling verticality in the water column.
its inside is free of metallic objects in order to maintain the conditions of the sample, which can be retrieved via the tap located on the bottom plug.
The thermometer located on the inside of the transparent tube, making it easy to see the temperature of the sample (range -10ºC/50ºC ).
The top includes the new bottle trigger that allows it to be closed at the desired depth using a messenger. This trigger also acts as the system for attaching the bottle to the main line.
Ruttner bottle RT tech specs
- The new trigger (messenger operated) was designed to facilitate the loading of the bottle. It also allows the bottle to be attached to the main line.
- All the bottles include a tap in the bottom plug and an air screw on the top, which facilitates the removal of the sample.
- Includes a thermometer inside the bottle (range -10ºC/50ºC ) making it easy to see the temperature of the sample.
- Made of methacrylate, PVC, and AISI 316 stainless steel.
- Includes plastic elements in acetal and polyamide.
- Lead weight.
- NBR O-rings.
- Capacity 1.8L
- Weight 5.3kg
- L 575mm
- Ø 220mm
- Capacity 3L
- Weight 6.2kg
- L 685mm
- Ø 220mm
- Capacity 5L
- Weight 6.8kg
- L 850mm
- Ø 220mm
All of our Ruttner bottles and accessories are sold separately.
Request our catalogue to check the reference number of any of the products on this page.
If you would like to make an enquiry or place an order for any of these products, please contact us by email at email@example.com or click here.
We have technical assistance service for all of our products, with a wide range of replacement parts. Find out about warranties and more details here.