Our smallest and most manageable net to sample plankton or microplastics located in the first few centimetres of the water column.
It houses two floats between which is the 60x25cm net frame designed to fit our manta plankton net. The structure is made of AISI 316 stainless steel and allows attachment of the main line.
The top and cod end of the plankton net is made of sturdy canvas. The body of the net, with rectangular mouth, is made of Nytal mesh. The cod end of the net is designed to fit our CP3-110 plankton collectors.
Manta plankton net tech specs
- Very manageable net structure with 60x25cm frame.
- Removable floats for easy transport.
- Includes a two-point bridle of stainless steel cable and an anti-twist shackle for attaching it to the main line.
- Includes rod for attaching a flow meter.
- Manta plankton net with rectangular mouth, calculated for optimal filtration efficiency, with reinforced cod end, and adapted for use with our CP3-110 collectors.
- Net structure made of AISI 316 stainless steel.
- PVC resin floats.
- Plankton net made of Nytal and polypropylene canvas.
- Mouth 60x25cm
Sizes and micron ratings for Manta plankton net
Designed for optimal filtration efficiency.
Manta net60cm x 25cm mouth
- Manta rectangular-mouth plankton net 60x25cm 350cmL 100µm CP3-110
- Manta rectangular-mouth plankton net 60x25cm 291cmL 200µm CP3-110
- Manta rectangular-mouth plankton net 60x25cm 249cmL 250µm CP3-110
- Manta rectangular-mouth plankton net 60x25cm 249cmL 335µm CP3-110
- Manta rectangular-mouth plankton net 60x25cm 245cmL 500µm CP3-110
The Neuston plankton nets shown in this page have been calculated for optimal filtration efficiency in drags at a maximum speed of 2 knots.
All of our structures, plankton nets and accessories are sold separately.
We have a wide variety of hand-held plankton nets designed for optimal filtration efficiency. Custom-built nets are also available upon request.
Request our catalogue to check the reference number of any of the products on this page.
If you would like to make an enquiry or place an order for any of these products, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or click here.
We have technical assistance service for all of our products, with a wide range of replacement parts. Find out about warranties and more details here.