Fish-measuring device iK2R
With the advantage that the ruler rolls up, allowing for easy transport.
Measure large sizes in a small space
The iK2R fish-measuring device consists of a roll-up ruler and an end wall. This fish-measuring device allows you to measure even fairly large fish species, with the advantage that the ruler rolls up, allowing for easy transport.
We have different sizes of fish-measuring devices according to the measurement needs.
System of measurement
Our fish-measuring devices measure in centimetres, with divisions in millimetres (metric system), but they can also be manufactured in inches (imperial system).
Fish-measuring device iK2R tech specs
- The end wall and base of the fish-measuring device is made of rigid PVC.
- The ruler is printed on PVC canvas, meaning the rolled-up fish-measuring device occupies very little space (18x12x12cm approx.). To use it correctly, it must be placed on a firm surface.
- It is now possible to customise the logo on the end wall.
- Wall made of rigid white PVC, 10mm thick.
- Ruler made of white PVC canvas.
- Rigid white PVC canvas reinforcements, 4mm thick.
- Stainless steel elements.
- 100cm (width 18cm).
- 120cm (width 18cm).
- 150cm (width 18cm).
If you wish to personalise the fish-measuring end wall, you need to send us your logo in PDF or JPG format when you place your order.
Request our catalogue to check the reference number of any of the products on this page.
If you would like to make an enquiry or place an order for any of these products, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or click here.
We have technical assistance service for all of our products, with a wide range of replacement parts. Find out about warranties and more details here.