Plankton net accessories
Designed to be used in oblique and horizontal sampling with our Bongo and simple plankton nets.
- V-fin depressor designed for use with our Bongo and simple plankton nets.
- Various anchor points to vary the angle of attack.
- High performance PPA-plastic coated, resistant to friction and rubbing.
- Made of carbon steel.
- PPA plastic coated.
- AISI 316 stainless steel shackle.
- Stainless steel cable for connecting the depressor to the net structure. Dimensions according to product characteristics.
Cylindrical stainless weight PCS
Designed to be used in vertical sampling with our WP2, CalVET, Bongo, and simple plankton nets
- Cylindrical stainless steel weight designed to be used in vertical sampling with our WP2, CalVET, Bongo, and simple plankton nets.
- Includes anchor point for stainless steel cable.
- Made of AISI 316 stainless steel.
- Stainless steel cable for connecting the cylindrical weight to the net structure. Dimensions according to product characteristics.
Plankton net closure mechanism
Designed to enable the choke closure of a plankton net.
Allows you to measure the tilt angle of the main line in horizontal and oblique tows. This enables you to determine sampling depth.
Made of AISI 316 stainless steel.
General Oceanics flow meter for measuring the flow of water that enters the plankton nets.
This model includes a clutch that prevents the blades turning in the opposite direction.
All of our structures, plankton nets and accessories are sold separately.
Ask our technicians if you need accessories for plankton nets that are not on this page.
We have a wide variety of hand-held plankton nets designed for optimal filtration efficiency. Custom-built nets are also available upon request.
Request our catalogue to check the reference number of any of the products on this page.
If you would like to make an enquiry or place an order for any of these products, please contact us by email at email@example.com or click here.
We have technical assistance service for all of our products, with a wide range of replacement parts. Find out about warranties and more details here.