Fish-measuring device iK2
and more durable
It is made of white rigid PVC and laminated printed vinyl for fantastic protection for the printing on the rule.
We have different sizes of fish-measuring devices according to the measurement needs.
System of measurement
Our fish-measuring devices measure in centimetres, with divisions in millimetres (metric system), but they can also be manufactured in inches (imperial system).
Fish-measuring device iK2 tech specs
- By incorporating rigid PVC we have achieved a new thinner and more resistant design.
- The printing on the ruler is on vinyl, which is then laminated for added protection and durability.
- It is now possible to customise the logo on the end wall.
- Wall made of rigid white PVC, 10mm thick.
- Ruler made of rigid white PVC, 4mm thick.
- Printed and laminated vinyl.
- Stainless steel elements.
- 40cm (width 14cm).
- 50cm (width 14cm).
- 60cm (width 14cm).
- 70cm (width 18cm).
- 80cm (width 18cm).
- 100cm (width 18cm).
- 150cm (width 18cm).
If you wish to personalise the fish-measuring end wall, you need to send us your logo in PDF or JPG format when you place your order.
Request our catalogue to check the reference number of any of the products on this page.
If you would like to make an enquiry or place an order for any of these products, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or click here.
We have technical assistance service for all of our products, with a wide range of replacement parts. Find out about warranties and more details here.